Re: [Monotone-devel] configure vs monotone.iss

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] configure vs monotone.iss
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 03:52:41 -0500

Stephen Leake <address@hidden> writes:

> In MinGW, configure is failing to find ISCC.exe, even though it is on
> PATH; both on main and in nvm.source-tree-cleanup.

This is now fixed. The problem was the autoconf variable
ac_executable_extensions was not being set; there does not appear to be
any AC macro that sets it in the MinGW version of autoconf 2.67. So I
just set it directly.

> Specifying ISCC by hand shows other problems in the win32-installer
> build. I'll work more on this later.

'make html' ends up rebuilding the .png files, even though they are in
mtn. This fails on MinGW, because we don't have ps2eps.

in main, 'make html' succeeds on MinGW.

I'll see if I can figure out the difference.

--
-- Stephe