Re: [Monotone-devel] configure vs monotone.iss

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] configure vs monotone.iss
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:03:20 +0100

Am 26.01.2011 09:52, schrieb Stephen Leake:
> Stephen Leake <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> In MinGW, configure is failing to find ISCC.exe, even though it is on
>> PATH; both on main and in nvm.source-tree-cleanup.
>
> This is now fixed. The problem was the autoconf variable
> ac_executable_extensions was not being set; there does not appear to be
> any AC macro that sets it in the MinGW version of autoconf 2.67. So I
> just set it directly.
>
>> Specifying ISCC by hand shows other problems in the win32-installer
>> build. I'll work more on this later.
>
> 'make html' ends up rebuilding the .png files, even though they are in
> mtn. This fails on MinGW, because we don't have ps2eps.
>
> in main, 'make html' succeeds on MinGW.
>
> I'll see if I can figure out the difference.

Richard is working on this; basically the issue is that we cannot easily
add custom dependencies to certain doc build targets without adding them
to all doc targets. On mainline we use a hand-woven HTML target and not
the automake defaults, but on the long run it might be better to use the
latter.

Thomas.