[Monotone-devel] Using the mouse logo on a book cover

From: Mathias Weidner
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Using the mouse logo on a book cover
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:52:42 +0200

Hello everyone,

last month I announced an introductory text on monotone in German
language at the monotone-user list:
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/monotone-users/2011-05/msg00000.html

This text is grown into more than 50 pages and I want to put a book on
demand version on Lulu (http://www.lulu.com/). For the cover page I
would like to use the mouse logo from the monotone homepage. Therefore
I'd like to ask whether there are objections against using it on the
book cover and, if not, to what I should adhere when I use it.

I would also need a bigger version of the image for the cover.
>From where could I get this?

Anyway, thanks for your work on monotone.

Regards,

Mathias