Re: [Monotone-devel] 500 error on https://code.monotone.ca/preferences/

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 500 error on https://code.monotone.ca/preferences/
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 01:09:34 +0200

Hey Jerome!

Am 12.06.11 15:18, schrieb Jerome Baum:
> Hey guys,
>
> tried to upload my public key, but get this:
>
> "The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it
> from fulfilling your request.
>
> An email has been sent to the administrators, we will correct this
> error as soon as possible. Thank you for your comprehension.
>
> 500 - Internal Server Error"

Thanks for the pointer. It was some weirdness with an older version of a
PHP library in use and seems to be fixed now. Please try to re-upload
your key.

> In any case, my username is "jeromebaum" and here's my public key:
>
> [pubkey address@hidden
> MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQC02AeAOheakYq0TXuaIdiMLkxWBDXx0nF5IL17EFB+nXYgtCVSxiqX9xVLyxGCfNqTjV+UQcRlwSLCUmIieM/4IFJzF/bqmMMAb5vLLn6iHid36JOYyEML6hKAxiASWlXWmTks+iE+YJTYb7h++rJkZYx/q+VCATaJMfNOilBxLwIDAQAB
> [end]
>
> I'd like to contribute to monotone proper. First task is the git
> importer, see my notes at <http://wiki.monotone.ca/QuickieTasks/>.

Many thanks for your interest and especially for picking this task!
Since write access can only be granted globally for a project, we'll
usually wait a little until somebody shows that he / she doesn't like to
make trouble. In other words, if the first patch has been reviewed and
found good, you're in :)

Now on the topic - don't wind your head too much around subsequential
imports, if an initial import would work, then this would already be a
great success. Other than that, if you look into specific mapping
issues, Derek Scherger developed the git export feature back in the day,
maybe he can come up with some advice when it comes to weirdnesses in git.

Thomas.