Re: [Monotone-devel] 500 error on https://code.monotone.ca/preferences/

From: Jerome Baum
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] 500 error on https://code.monotone.ca/preferences/
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 01:26:25 +0200

> Thanks for the pointer. It was some weirdness with an older version of a
> PHP library in use and seems to be fixed now. Please try to re-upload
> your key.

Same error, after I submit the preferences form.

> Now on the topic - don't wind your head too much around subsequential
> imports, if an initial import would work, then this would already be a
> great success. Other than that, if you look into specific mapping
> issues, Derek Scherger developed the git export feature back in the day,
> maybe he can come up with some advice when it comes to weirdnesses in git.

I've worked a bit more on this and think I solved the mapping issues.
I'll definitely want to have partial import functionality, and it
turns out not to be so hard if we import directly from the repo
instead of the fast-import format.

Will keep you updated.

--
Jerome Baum