Re: [Monotone-devel] I... well, I quit ;-)

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] I... well, I quit ;-)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:46:06 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:44:37 +0200, Markus Wanner
<address@hidden> said:

markus> Hey Richard,
markus>
markus> On 04/22/2014 12:39 PM, Richard Levitte wrote:
markus> > I may stick around as a translator for a while more, in the hope that
markus> > someone else turns up to take over that part.  How is it these days,
markus> > is there a translators mailing list or is this the one?
markus>
markus> There's address@hidden, it's .. ehm .. somewhat less traffic
markus> than this one ;-)

Hah, I'm even already subscribed!  Goody good...  but it might need a
touch more traffic, like telling the translators that of an upcoming
release and that it might be good to update translations ;-) (I've
seen something about an upcoming 1.1, but not on that list)

markus> > "Life is a tremendous celebration - and I'm invited!"
markus>
markus> I always loved that tagline. Enjoy!

:-)

Cheers,
Richard