Re: [Monotone-devel] I... well, I quit ;-)

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] I... well, I quit ;-)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 22:47:42 +0200

Richard Levitte writes:
> you may have noticed that I haven't said much of a peep for quite a
> while.  Fact is, I've generally been pulling away from programming as
> a passion since a few years back.  I may still do some to be able to
> pay the bills, but that's about all.  Life changes, life turns, that
> sort of thing...  For those who want to know, I've restarted another
> passion of mine, photography and art based on that.
>
> I may stick around as a translator for a while more, in the hope that
> someone else turns up to take over that part.  How is it these days,
> is there a translators mailing list or is this the one?
>
> I just thought that it was time to make this official instead of just
> lurking.

Sorry to hear that because I've been using monotone daily for the past 8
years now (the first version I evaluated was 0.24) and your work on
packaging it for Debian has been instrumental in that.

So long, and thanks for all the fish :)  I hope your life remains a
constant celebration and that it becomes even more fulfilling than it
has been so far.

--
Ludovic Brenta.