nano-devel

[Nano-devel] who is willing to put nano on lgtm?

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] who is willing to put nano on lgtm?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:27:57 +0100

Hi all,

Today I came across https://lgtm.com/.  It seems to do some kind
of static analysis of source code.  It would be nice if nano's
code could get analysed there too.  Unfortunately I don't have
the time to figure out how to do this, but I understand that it
requires a mirror of nano on Github or Gitlab because Lgtm does
not pull code from Savannah.

Other projects appear to use Lgtm too:

  https://lgtm.com/projects/g/coreutils/coreutils/
  https://lgtm.com/projects/g/karelzak/util-linux/

Anyway, is anyone willing to set up a repo mirror of nano and
then a project analysis on Lgtm?

Benno