Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 11:16:02 +0000

Hi Ken,

> - Non-text entries will get a marker like:
>   [part 2.2 image/jpeg A cool new picture!]

This is purely from the MIME details and not by reading the content's
bytes at all?  (Thinking of security issues with processing images,
PDFs, etc., by default.)

BTW Oliver, I specify content descriptions when I mhbuild.  :-)  I agree
though, filename is more common.  Show everything that's present?

Cheers, Ralph.