Re: [nmh-workers] Gmail Bounces. (Was: nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broke

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [nmh-workers] Gmail Bounces. (Was: nmh 1.7.1: both bcc and dcc broken for mts sendmail/pipe)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:15:16 +0000

Hi,

Two of az's recent emails to the list have been bounced by Gmail as
spam, with no further detail why given.  Both bounces were for the same
gmail.com subscriber.  I'm assuming the other 17 gmail.com subscribers
received the email OK otherwise Gmail would have sent separate bounces?

Perhaps this is because that particular recipient, matching /^j.*ra/,
has been tagging nmh emails as spam, training his `personal' Gmail to
bounce them.  Perhaps not.  But I thought the list, and archive, should
know.

--
Cheers, Ralph.