improved mh-chart man page

From: Paul Fox
Subject: improved mh-chart man page
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 13:04:36 -0400

I'd feel guilty if I let a release cycle go by without making at least
one contribution.

I use 'man mh-chart' pretty often when I'm trying to remember the name
of a seldom-used command.  The other day I couldn't remember the name
of the mh-format man page, and was surprised when mh-chart didn't
have all of the section 5 and 7 nmh pages listed.

I could have just added their names to "SEE ALSO", but that wouldn't
have gotten me descriptions, which is sort of the point of mh-chart.

So I have a patch to mh-chart-gen.sh which auto-generates the SEE ALSO
section.  The results look like this (bolding removed for email).

SEE ALSO
       mh-alias(5)
              format of nmh email-address alias files
       mh-draft(5)
              draft folder facility for nmh message system
       mh-folders(5)
              storage format used by nmh message system
       mh-format(5)
              formatting language for nmh message system
       mh-mail(5)
              message format for nmh message system
       mh-profile, mh_profile(5)
              user customization for nmh message handler
       mh-sequence(5)
              sequence specification for nmh message system
       mh-tailor, mts.conf(5)
              mail transport configuration for nmh message handler
       mh-mime(7)
              overview of nmh MIME message composition and display
       nmh(7)
              overview of the new MH message system

I believe my script changes are "old shell" compatible, if not
"ancient shell" compatible.  I get the same output if I run it with
either "bash --posix" or "ash".

I'll attach the new script.  I'm happy to tweak it, but I might prefer
doing it after the initial copy is in git.

In addition to the changes to mh-chart-gen.sh itself, there were three
small changes to man pages to make mh-chart look and work a little
better:
    - added "overview of the" to the description in nmh(7)
    - added "mh_profile" as a synonym name in mh-profile(5)/mh_profile(5)
    - changed "mh\-mime" to "mh-mime" in the NAME block of mh-mime(7).
        None of the other mh-* man pages have that hyphen, and my
        script changes were doubling it up.

paul
 paul fox, pgf@foxharp.boston.ma.us (arlington, ma, where it's 59.9 degrees)