Re: mhbuild and long header fields

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: mhbuild and long header fields
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 12:36:51 -0400

Phillipp, I've been using your header field folding for a few weeks and I
really like it.  I think that it should be committed, it's big step forward.

One issue to resolve first: the References header field at the end of this
message ends with:
 <16f13de3df80f62de768420a3cc3a2fe.philipp@bureaucracy.de>
  <14298-1693614066.188834@mIBq.BRD6.6M0V>

There's always an extra space in front of the Message-ID that was appended
last.  Is that a relic of repl?  Or, should the folding code collapse multiple
white space characters at the beginning of a line?

David