Re: Strange problem replying to message

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: Strange problem replying to message
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 08:57:51 -0500

It is quite possible.

Perhaps I am losing it but when I first looked at the header fields for the
message that
was giving me problems I could have sworn it said "Content-Transfer-Encoding:
Base64".
Now when I look at it instead of base64 it says 8bit. Am I confused or is that
what mhfixmsg did,
changed the message from base64 to 8bit?

I also notice looking thru other messages that most say 7bit.

Thank you
Arthur