om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] gtk problems

From: Dario Aprea
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] gtk problems
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:03:06 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you Dave, I tried to downgrade libglademm but it doesn't work
anyhow. I tried all the versions I found (2.6.0, 2.5.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.1
and 2.4.0), recompiling om every time.

Maybe I should downgrade the other gtkmm libraries too (or even gkt?).
I'd prefer not to make the cartesian product of them all... so if you
were so kind to tell me what versions of libsigc++, glibmm, gtkmm,
libglademm and libgnomecanvasmm are you using, I'll try them before
asking someone else as you suggest.

Cheers,
Dario

http://mail.yahoo.it