om-synth

[Om-synth] Hi All,

From: smurky
Subject: [Om-synth] Hi All,
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:08:02 -0400

Compiled today from CVS, a few warning messages during make but no
errors, everything seemed to be going smoothly and just as I was getting
excited at the prospect of playing a new musical instrument:

(om_gtk:6645): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: unable to set property `bpath'
of type `GnomeCanvasPathDef' from value of type `gpointer'

translation: I can't connect the modules.

I'm running an Ubuntu/Demudi hybrid. Kernel version is
2.6.12-3-multimedia-686. No problems with other gtk apps.

Any (well, most anyway) suggestions welcome,
Thanks in advance,
Jonathan.