om-synth

[Om-synth] Unable to use patches, except sine.om

From: Alex Marandon
Subject: [Om-synth] Unable to use patches, except sine.om
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:46:27 +0200

Hello,

I'm trying to use Om and the only preset patch I'm able to get sound
from is sine.om. I think I miss something because all the others stay
perfectly silent.

I check for each one if the JACK and MIDI connections are correct and if
the volume slider in Om (if any) is pulled  right (volume on). I tried
with two software sequencers (seq24 and MusE) and with an extrenal MIDI
keyboard and the result is always the same : it works with sine.om, but
only with it. I also tried to send the messages thru aseqview and was
able to verify that the notes messages were really sent. I think I don't
miss plugins because at first I was missing some, and the om_gtk told
me what was missing, I installed them and I don't get these messages
anymore (but I'm still scared by the ninja though).

Any idea what I missed ?

--
Alex