om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] Polyphony in the CVS version [SOLVED]

From: Cesare Marilungo
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] Polyphony in the CVS version [SOLVED]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:08:35 +0100

Problem solved.

Thanks to Thorsten Wilms.

Now I'm excited to start experimenting again.

Cesare Marilungo wrote:

Hi,
I can't understand how am I supposed to create a polyphonic patch from scratch.

I've tried to create a subpatch and then reload it (using open (replace)), but I always get poliphony: 1.

Is this broken in the CVS version? Or have I missed something?

Thanks,

p.s. keep up with the good work. This project is *very* promising, IMO.

c.

c.
--
www.cesaremarilungo.com