om-synth

[Om-synth] DSSIController.[cpp|h|o|Po]

From: James McDermott
Subject: [Om-synth] DSSIController.[cpp|h|o|Po]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:12:26 +0000

Hi list, trying to get back into Om after a no-free-time period. I got
Om CVS today, and compiled and installed patchage and flowcanvas and
omins ok. om-synth configures ok but make fails with:

make[4]: Entering directory `/home/jmmcd/third/om/om-synth/src/clients/gtk'
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `DSSIController.cpp', needed by
`DSSIController.o'.  Stop.

and indeed:

$ find . -name "DSSIController*"
./src/clients/gtk/.deps/DSSIController.Po

(ie only that .Po file is found). I don't see DSSIController.* in the
webCVS interface on Savannah either.

Any clues?

James