om-synth

[Om-synth] Re: Om at RMLL2006

From: Loki Davison
Subject: [Om-synth] Re: Om at RMLL2006
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 11:35:33 +1000

On 5/26/06, julien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello friends of Om!

I am Julien Ottavi from Apodio distribution http://www.apodio.org

we are in charge of the programmation for the audio/video section the
world libre software meeting that will take place in Nancy (France) from
4th to 8th of july.

I am looking for someone that could talk about Om in this event (and
also make a workshop if interested)... maybe you have some developpers /
strong users in France that could do it or maybe someone of your team
could come if you are interested...

hope you could be interested

keep in touch

julien

If you can find someone to pay for flights from australia i'd be keen!
;) I'm sure dave is the same with canadian flights. Sounds like it's
over to thorsten.