openvds-devel

RE: [Openvds-devel] imapd

From: Clint Nelissen
Subject: RE: [Openvds-devel] imapd
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:37:37 -0800

Well I dont necessarily agree with that. I think for some applications
it is good to outsource.. but I try to keep everything local if at all
possible.

I found a nice web-based email solution.. all written in PHP. It is a
very small app and works right out of the box in most cases. Here is the
link:

http://www.trlinux.com/

It supports both POP3 and IMAP, and uses MySQl for  a backend.

Clint Nelissen - Web/Systems Technician
Digital Internet Services Corporation
Phone - 760-776-0800 x 300
Fax - 760-776-0076