pika-dev

[Pika-dev] Re: willing to help

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: [Pika-dev] Re: willing to help
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:40:31 -0600

Hi,

We just talked on IRC about this, but I'll go ahead and repeat it for
the benefit of others lurking on the mailing list.  If you're
interested in hacking on Pika, the best solution would be to first
become familiar with arch, setup a public archive, branch either Tom
or my own archive, and then just start hacking and commiting.

Since you mentioned on IRC that you're not entirely familiar with
Pika's source tree at the moment, you might also be interested in
looking at http://www.flame.org/~jivera/pika/index.html.  My webadmin
disabled directory listings, but you can probably get to just about
any other file you want from there (except maybe the tests).  I
generated that just last night so it should be up to date, but Pika's
under rapid development so I can't guarantee how long that'll last
(I'll try to update it occasionally - at least as often as Tom makes a
major release).

-jivera