pika-dev

[Pika-dev] Hello

From: Amir Livne Bar-On
Subject: [Pika-dev] Hello
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:40:40 +0300

Hello. My name is Amir, and I am a new member of the list (as you can see). I heard about Pika last week, but when I looked at the archives of this list, I saw almost no messages in April. Did the work on Pika stop? It's hard to see the lastest developments from the files on the 'net, and there are so many archives listed at yi.org.

Shortly, is there anybody here? Is there a new place for developers? Or is the project halted?