Re: [rdiff-backup-users] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribut

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'IncrementITR'
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:43:34 -0800

  DG> i've been a slacker and i just finally upgraded from 0.8.0 to
  DG> 0.10.1 and the past two nights my scripts have run into the
  DG> errors listed below.

The first error happens when you specify --remove-older-than and
specify a time (apparently September 12th in this case) that
there are no backups older than to remove.

    The second error is caused by your having some resume information
left over from 0.8.0 that can't be processed using 0.10.x.  So
presumably one of your 0.8.0 backups failed for some reason.  (That
the last (?) session statistics file is from Dec 7th seems to support
this.)  If you delete the relevant checkpoint file (or probably if you
use --no-resume) the error should go away.

--
Ben Escoto