[rdiff-backup-users] My daily back-ups started dying

From: ry4an-rdiff
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] My daily back-ups started dying
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:19:17 -0600

I've been happily running both rdiff-backup and duplicity (on different
machines) for awhile now, and suddently my daily rdiff-backup is
gacking.

I first got a message about a corrupted sched.pyo file which upon
inspection hadn't changed in ages.  No when I run I get the attached
(verbose) output.  Could it be corruption due to the failed backup?  Is
there something I can do to clean out whatever garbage was left w/o
losing months worth of incrementals?

Thanks for any help,

--
Ry4an Brase - http://ry4an.org                                    /~\
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if     \ /