Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Web frontend

From: Trevor Harmon
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Web frontend
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:14:13 -0500

Robert Coup wrote:

I'm interested in developing or working on a web frontend for rdiff-backup. I know Bud Bruegger was talking about it in Nov last year - has there been any progress Bud? Or does anyone have a contact email for him that isn't @example.com :)

Back in November, Bill Morse mentioned that he was thinking about working on a Webmin module for rdiff-backup. I haven't checked back with him since then, though. You can reach him at wt_morse NO yahoo SPAM com.

I wouldn't have time to help out with development on such a project (if and when it exists), but I could help with testing.

Trevor