Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem with regress of backup

From: David Kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Problem with regress of backup
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 09:27:54 +1000

Hi ben,
I find this so frustrating that I have reverted to 10.2 on some of my
machines. They are setup exactly the same as John, except we are backing up
to a firewire drive.
regressing really annoys me as it takes ages and doesn't even achieve a
partial backup.
So if I am running scheduled rdiff-backups, we end up in a worse state.
I would prefer to not regress and have a partially backed up system, than
have no backup at all.

dave