[rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup and user quota on backup machine

From: Yann Lugrin
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup and user quota on backup machine
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:09:23 +0200

Hello,

Sorry for my english, but i speak french.

I use rdiff-backup to backup an server on an other machine (rdiff-backup
launched from server machine). The account of the backup machine is
limited by a user quota.  Rdiff-Backup it is blocked and it is impossible
to recover the backup by a "rdiff-backup --check-destination-dir" or
"rdiff-backup --remove-older-than" because the quota is used.

rdiff-backup manage the place take by the backup and deleted the oldest
increments to make place only with disk limit ?

Yann.

--
Yann Lugrin
address@hidden