[rdiff-backup-users] Help With Error Message

From: Donald D Henson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Help With Error Message
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:56:14 -0700

(This was my first attempt to do a backup using rdiff-backup just for
practice.)

Here's the transaction (I was su at the time):

linux:/home/dhenson # rdiff-backup Documents/Accounting
/external/Accounting
UpdateError Henson/Family.20040201102336.log Updated mirror temp file
/external/Accounting/Henson/rdiff-backup.tmp.47 does not mat ch source
linux:/home/dhenson #

Mainly what I need is an explanation of what this error message means.
Of course, I would also like to know how to fix it. Any suggestions in
that regard will be appreciated.

Don Henson