Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cron and rdiff-backup

From: dean gaudet
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] cron and rdiff-backup
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:24:28 -0700 (PDT)

substitute actual names.

you can name things whatever you want in your .ssh/config "Host foo"
line... it doesn't have to exist -- it just becomes a macro for use in ssh
commands... that's why i place a "Host primary-backup" line in there,
primary-backup doesn't exist as a dns name, but primary does (and hence
the "hostname primary" line in the config example).

-dean