[rdiff-backup-users] dirvish vs. rdiff-backup

From: Greg Freemyer
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] dirvish vs. rdiff-backup
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 17:17:19 -0400

I just saw dirvish mentioned.

I went to its website but there is not a nice high-level overview of how
it works.

Ben has aa nice rdiff-backup vs. duplicity write-up on the main website:
http://rdiff-backup.stanford.edu/duplicity.html

It would be nice to create a dirvish vs. rdiff-backup page on the wiki.

FYI: I've also been looking a commercial product called Asigra that does
backup to disk using delta technology.  I know it is expensive [okay,
very expensive], but any other pros/cons would be interesting to here.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer