Re: [rdiff-backup-users]-- rdiff-backup abandoned? rdiff-backup crash

From: Jeff Blasius
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users]-- rdiff-backup abandoned? rdiff-backup crash
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 15:15:17 -0400

Phew. Good to know. This is a great program!
        -jeff

Keith Edmunds wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:44:39 -0400
Jeff Blasius <address@hidden> wrote:

I've been on this list for at least a month and so far have never seen

any helpful
Are there any developers out there or should I look for a more
supported project?

Ben (the developer) is busy for a few months, but has in the past been
incredibly supportive and helpful. I don't think the project is dead,
but input from the (only, as far as I know) developer is missing at the
moment.

Keith