Re: [rdiff-backup-users] SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!

From: Robert Yoon
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?!
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:46:52 -0700 (PDT)

Well I guess the main trouble I am running into is the
initial disk syncing.  As long as it has a valid
mirror marker to validate against it should be ok.
But that in itself seems to be real big issue I am
having.  So I believe i will just run  ssh hostname ls
/home  and pipe that into a file and run rdiff-backup
against that list.  The only real issue with that is
what if /home/dir1  no longer exists, whenever I run
an rdiff-backup --remove-older-than  2w  /home/dir1
does that remove all the files within that directory
(assuming all it contents are older than 2 weeks old?)