Re: [rdiff-backup-users] users on remote machines (uid and gid)

From: dave kempe
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] users on remote machines (uid and gid)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:34:11 +1100

Vadim Kouzmine wrote:
Oh, excuse silly me. I haven't tried development version, stopped on
stable 1.0.4. This explains everything and I'm happy now!

the only other point to note is that in the past, some options weren't in the man pages for some reason. at any one time a full list of options relevant to your version can be obtained by reading Main.py that comes with rdiff-backup. on my system thats at /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/rdiff_backup/Main.py

dave