[rdiff-backup-users] Statistics file not created

From: John Jason Jordan
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Statistics file not created
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:15:03 -0700

Last night I made my second backup with rdiff-backup. The backup was my
Thinkpad laptop (Ubuntu Jaunty, x86_64) to an external drive. I used
the following command:

address@hidden:~$ sudo rdiff-backup --terminal-verbosity 9
--include-globbing-filelist /home/jjj/rdiff_excludes.txt /
/media/disk2/Full_system_backup

I understand that it is supposed to make a statistics file
in /media/disk2/Full_system_backup/rdiff-backup-data/. However, after
the backup completed that folder is empty.

Can someone explain what I did wrong?