Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Q. on max-file-size behavior

From: Jernej Simončič
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Q. on max-file-size behavior
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:58:42 +0100

On Saturday, March 13, 2010, 23:53:20, Whit Blauvelt wrote:

> That would be curious, since the file wasn't deleted on the original system.
> If you're right then --max-file-size = treat as if the original's been
> deleted. Which seems wrong, since it hasn't been. I think that would qualify
> as a bug?

I'd say this is expected behaviour - the destination saw the file on
previous run, but didn't see it on current run (because the source
likely doesn't inform it about files it skips), so it treats the file
as deleted on source.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

No child throws up in the bathroom.