[rdiff-backup-users] piping mysqldump thru rdiff-backup

From: Eric Beversluis
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] piping mysqldump thru rdiff-backup
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:59:26 -0400

I want to create a cron job to do mysqldump and run the output through
rdiff-backup so it goes right into /home/eric/repository/mysql. Can
someone give me the correct syntax for that? Do I have to do the mysql
dump to a particular file and then rdiff that file? (Which would mean
I'd have to overwrite that file each time.) Or is there some way I can
just pipe the mysqldump output right through rdiff-backup?

Thanks