rule-list

[RULE] Web site down?

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: [RULE] Web site down?
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:25:50 +0200

Hello,

I have just uploaded version 0.4 of the RULE install guide, including
the patches sent weeks ago by C.D. Rigby, and R. Kweskin. Or so I
think, at least. While I can ftp to it, the www.rule-project.org
address is still unresolved. Ingo signalled it first three days ago,
and I already forwarded the problem to Rodolfo, but I'd like to know
if you can connect to the website now or not.

        TIA,
                Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

"The SUN TROPIC beauty farm reopens today: featuring exotic swimming
 pools, and, under the palm trees, **UVA lamps**"
(unluckily for humankind, a REAL ad that I read in a real magazine)