rule-list

Re: [RULE] Dependency list for KOffice and Firefox

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Dependency list for KOffice and Firefox
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:06:08 +0200

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 00:00:46 AM +0200, io (address@hidden) wrote:
> Following David's request, here is what I had to install on my laptop
> to do the RULE presentation with KOffice and use the firefox browser.
>
> Starting from an install with tinyX and basic window managers, don't
> ask me in which order, sorry:
>
> kdebase                          +

I'm not positive if this is needed. Probably yes, but the truth is
that I installed it anyway to demo also konqueror and kmail.

Ciao,
        Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about.                                          B. L. Whorf