[Savannah-hackers-public] www.gnu.org translations teams webpages

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] www.gnu.org translations teams webpages
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:42:50 +0200

Hello,

Alex Muntada <address@hidden>:
=====
[I wrote:]
> - Should their team webpages (not the translations themselves)
> be hosted somewhere down www.gnu.org/ or at
> www.nongnu.org/translation_team_name/ ?

rms and I agreed earlier this year that they should go to
www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/<projectname> (there,
we can make the language code a symlink to the project name and
then use those codes as a standard way of linking to the teams
Web pages), e.g.

www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/es/
=====

I unfortunately still have no idea on how all the CVS repositories are
structured at www.gnu.org: to implement this structure, is the
existing .symlinks mecanism enough to point to the existing non-gnu
webpages? Or do we need to modify the Python update script to support
a 3rd project type and update the pages directly under
server/standards/translations/?

Thanks,

--
Sylvain