[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #275925] GNU Mirrors list

From: D.E. Evans via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #275925] GNU Mirrors list
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 17:19:40 -0500

> [beuc - Fri Nov 03 12:59:23 2006]:
>
> (Please resend me my complete original mail when you reply after 8
> months - my memory has its limits :p)

The parts I quoted included all relevant material to what I have done.
I probably should have just noted this as a comment, and moved on,
because the original request was fulfilled.

> So to sum up, I may bug you again in the future to get a
> machine-readable list of ftp.gnu.org HTTP mirrors :)

We have a text file name FTP in our repository that is used to generate
ftp.html.  Perhaps I need to make clear when a ftp mirror is mirroring
the website, not the ftp site.  Other than that, what do you mean?