Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] respond_to_post_requests=no ?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] respond_to_post_requests=no ?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:39:44 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 01:48:33PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
>     How would you do so? Like this:
>
> I wasn't sure myself.  config_list -i sounds good.
>
>     norespond.txt:
>
> Maybe it could be called gnumailmanconfig.txt or something.  We may come
> up with other stuff in the future.

I put everything in mm-configs/. gnumailmanconfig sounds GNU-specific
(ie. not non-GNU ;)).

> Another possible option (if it can be done equally easily) would be to
> add address@hidden as a moderator by default.

I'm not sure this will be appreciated by all users. Like the person
who complained about receiving all those "XX post requires approvals"
mails from Mailman. I think this will need a bit of Python.

--
Sylvain