Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] respond_to_post_requests=no ?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] respond_to_post_requests=no ?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:05:14 -0600

    Only receive the "20 moderation requests waiting" digests and prune
    the queue once every few days -

Ah.  Of course.

    that's what we do/did for Savannah lists.

Wouldn't it be less trouble for you to use listhelper?
(Just wondering.)

    I don't think there's a configuration variable to edit the list
    moderators. So this will have to be done using Python and maybe
    with_list.

Oh, I see.  I think you're right.  If you care to pursue it.  Probably
way more important things to work on :).