[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: address@hidden

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: address@hidden
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:48:52 +0100

On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 04:25:20PM -0600, Karl Berry wrote:
>     I modified info-gnu-fortran, bug-gnu-smalltalk and bug-lib-gplusplus
>
> Thanks.
>
> Unfortunately I forgot to mention that I thought of (what I thought was)
> a better name: address@hidden  I set up that new list and
> have been switching over the mailman lists as I come across them.  I
> just changed the ones you did too.
>
> I think there are only a few left.  I'll change them now.  Not worth
> automating.
>
> Is "rmlist listhelper-moderator" enough to delete the old list?  I
> thought something would have to be done on the savannah side, but didn't
> see anything about it in
> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ListServer.

Hi,

The Savannah admin panel allows to disable a list but not to remove
it. 'rmlist' is needed is that case.

Btw, apparently you use the ZopeAdmin interface to edit the wiki, and
apparently this doesn't send mail notifications.

If that's the case, please login through the ZopeAdmin interface, then
on the 'maintenance' folder, then on the 'View' tab. You then return
to the normal wiki interface, but the top-right "Edit" button is enabled.

Use this link to edit the page, it will be overseen by ZWiki and will
take care of managing notifications and commit logs.

Btw, why is it recommended to create PROJECT-bugs and then alias it to
bug-PROJECT? (Incidentally, I have in mind to allow a list of valid
patterns for mailing list names, assigned by project group.)

Thanks,

--
Sylvain