Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Helping Savannah
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:44:08 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 04:45:32AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> Sorry for the late response as I was on vacation. To start with, I would
> suggests let me take up fixing some minor bugs in PHP, as I haven't work
> on PHP, but I guess it must be similar to PERL. Also this will give me
> the feel of how complex is the code.
>
> Please let me know your opinion.

This sounds good :)

> If you are fine with this then can I have access to the source code.
> Just to let you know that I have noticed that on the page of bug
> description I see a link "Source Code". Is this the location of the
> source code for that particular bugs.

I am not sure which page you are refering to.

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavaneTasks
describes where the source code is, at
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=savane-cleanup.git;a=summary
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savane-cleanup

Also, on all Savannah pages, there is a small link "source code" which
is a link to the current file in the Git source code repository above.

So if you want the source code, just type:
git clone git://git.sv.gnu.org/savane-cleanup.git

--
Sylvain