Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] #savannah on irc.gnu.org

From: Ted Smith
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] #savannah on irc.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 16:13:12 -0500

On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 15:48 -0500, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> That #savannah was moved was a mistake, lets fix that first since it
> is simple.

It's not clear to most people here that that was a mistake.

You are proposing the change here; you need to justify your proposal.
You aren't doing so.

>  Then lets work on fixing the TOR issue, as it stands,
> Freenode supports TOR so `Freenode doesn't support TOR' is not a
> reason to continuing the mistake.

I've explained in a previous email, and Mario has linked to Sylvain's
explanation, of how this isn't the case. I don't see how Sylvain and I
are wrong, and don't recall you explaining why we are.