[Savannah-hackers-public] wiki?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] wiki?
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 22:03:56 GMT

What the heck is going on with the wiki?  Getting a message for every
wiki page saying it's been reverted is not helpful for my inbox :).  And
I don't recognize user "jexinwej" who is doing all the changes, so I
fear the whole thing is being clobbered/spamified/something.

It seems some of the formatting is no longer recognized.  I looked
at the page I worked on most recently:
    http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/Mirmon

And the items under "gnu urls" are now run together in one item.  And
there's a bunch of = signs at the beginning inside of it turning into a
page title.

Argh.

No idea what to do.  Michael ... ??