Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] project rename incomplete

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] project rename incomplete
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:11:04 -0700

    https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/remotecontrol/

    Is there are link in Savannah to get to the documentation?

I assume you mean about using the features of Savannah.  I'll write you
separately about it.  The maintainers guide (gnu.org/prep/maintain) has the
highest-level description for getting started with the web pages, etc.
Unfortunately, none of the doc links on Savannah itself are especially
usable, in my experience :(.

    Or, is it go to http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html

That's the list of documentation for all GNU packages (soon to include
remotecontrol), so not really what you want, I think.