Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] project rename incomplete

From: Stephen H. Dawson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] project rename incomplete
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 17:08:18 -0500

Michael,

Thanks for the update.

https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/remotecontrol/

Is there are link in Savannah to get to the documentation? Or, is it go to http://www.gnu.org/manual/manual.html and drill down? Please advise.

Thank You,
Stephen H. Dawson
(865) 804-3454
http://www.linkedin.com/in/shdcs

On 01/02/2013 02:56 PM, Michael J. Flickinger wrote:
On 12/31/12 5:59 PM, Karl Berry wrote:
Hi Michael - I renamed the new "gnurc" project to "remotecontrol" (after
talking with Stephen):

mgt# /opt/administration/maintenance/rename_project.sh gnurc remotecontrol

It seems to have mostly done the job, but not completely ... on the
project page, https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/remotecontrol, the links
in the Development Tools section (Source Code Manager, Bug Tracker,
etc.) still refer to "gnurc" rather than "remotecontrol".

What needs to happen to fix this?

Thanks,
karl

Hi,

Sorry for the belated response, I've been occupied with end-of-year activities.

The rename script does not change these settings (yet), so I normally set them through the website manually after every project rename.

Later tonight I'll finish up that rename so the paths are correct.