Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] yongbok.net savannah mirror

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] yongbok.net savannah mirror
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:49:44 GMT

    http://mirror.yongbok.net/nongnu//texi2html/texi2html-1.82.tar.gz, and
    got 404.

Thanks for the report.  I removed yongbok from the redirect list, since
it's been MIA for a couple of weeks.  (And removed a few other stale
mirrors too.)  The double / isn't normally a problem, but I think I
fixed that for the future anyway.

Independently, texi2html isn't really maintained any more.  The primary
developer has worked hard on integrating all the features into GNU Texinfo;
there's a late prerelease at
http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/texinfo/texinfo-4.13.96.tar.xz if you're up for
trying it.  Feedback (on bug-texinfo) is welcome.

Thanks,
karl