[Savannah-hackers-public] yongbok.net savannah mirror

From: Akiraa Kuba
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] yongbok.net savannah mirror
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 08:45:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

When I tried to update texi2html through homebrew on my mac, it returned the error message.  I found that I tried to access to http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/texi2html/texi2html-1.82.tar.gz, and then was forwarded to http://mirror.yongbok.net/nongnu//texi2html/texi2html-1.82.tar.gz, and got 404.

I can avoid this error and can install texi2html, but wanted to notice that somehow anther slash is inserted between "nongnu" and "texi2html" when forwarded to yongbok.net mirrow.

Cheers,

Akira